All relevant posters will be accepted provided the presenter is registered and paid in full for the conference by June 1, 2022.
If you require assistance in obtaining a travel Visa, you must request assistance from the symposium chairperson no later than March 15, 2022. After March 15, 2022 travel Visa assistance will not be available.
Poster board specifications:
- All boards are double sided
- 4 posters per board (2 each side) maximum
- Boards will be pre-numbered according to assigned poster numbers
- Maximum size of poster is 4′ x 4′ (unless alternate dimensions have been approved by the Symposia Chairperson)
- Pins or velcro are recommended for attachment
Poster install and removal:
- Posters can be put up starting at 1:00 pm on Monday, July 25
- A limited amount of push pins will be available
- All posters must be removed by 12:00 pm on Friday, July 29
Poster production & delivery service (optional):
Laser Graphics is offering hassle-free poster production and delivery service for the Rocky Mountain Conference on Magnetic Resonance. You can send your poster file (pdf format) to be printed in advance and have it waiting for you upon your arrival at the Rocky Mountain Conference on Magnetic Resonance*. Contact Laser Graphics’ Breckenridge, Colorado location directly for dimensions, pricing, payment and additional details:
400 North Park Avenue #4B
Breckenridge, CO 80424
Phone: (970) 453-4907
* Poster content needs to be uploaded no later than Wednesday, July 20 in order to meet delivery deadlines.