Below is a list of Frequently Asked Questions. If your question is not addressed below, please e-mail us and we will respond as best possible.
Q: I am presenting a poster. What are the specifications and logistics?
All relevant posters will be accepted provided the presenter is registered and paid in full for the conference by June 1, 2022.
If you require assistance in obtaining a travel Visa, you must request assistance from the symposium chairperson no later than March 15, 2022. After March 15, 2022 travel Visa assistance will not be available.
Poster board specifications:
- All boards are double sided
- 4 posters per board (2 each side) maximum
- Boards will be pre-numbered according to assigned poster numbers
- Maximum size of poster is 4′ x 4′ (unless alternate dimensions have been approved by the Symposia Chairperson)
- Pins or velcro are recommended for attachment
Poster install and removal:
- Posters can be put up starting at 1:00 pm on Monday, July 25
- A limited amount of push pins will be available
- All posters must be removed by 12:00 pm on Friday, July 29
Poster production & delivery service (optional):
Laser Graphics is offering hassle-free poster production and delivery service for the Rocky Mountain Conference on Magnetic Resonance. You can send your poster file (pdf format) to be printed in advance and have it waiting for you upon your arrival at the Rocky Mountain Conference on Magnetic Resonance*. Contact Laser Graphics’ Breckenridge, Colorado location directly for dimensions, pricing, payment and additional details:
400 North Park Avenue #4B
Breckenridge, CO 80424
Phone: (970) 453-4907
* Poster content needs to be uploaded no later than Wednesday, July 20 in order to meet delivery deadlines.
Q: What is the closest airport?
A: There are 3 airport possibilities:
- Denver International Airport (DEN) located approximately 102 miles from Copper Conference Center. It is the airport of choice of many of the attendees.
- Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) located approximately 55 miles from Keystone Conference Center. It offers a more limited flight selection.
- Colorado Springs Airport (COS) located approximately 155 miles from Keystone Conference Center.
Ground transportation options between Denver International Airport and Copper Mountain include:
Q: Should I reserve a hotel style room or a condo?
A: This is a matter of circumstances and personal preference. Both are good options. Groups with multiple people tend to reserve condos so they can stay in the same unit, congregate in the living room area and utilize the full kitchens.
Q: Can you help me obtain a travel visa?
A: Please check with the U.S. Department of State for the specific requirements for your country. We strongly suggest that you begin the process as soon as possible to avoid delays. It is the sole responsibility of the participant to obtain a travel Visa.
Upon request, conference organizers will provide a letter confirming your conference registration and participation details. In order to receive this letter, you must be registered and paid in full for the conference, and make your request no later than March 15, 2022. Due to the length of time it takes to complete the travel Visa application process, as estimated by the U.S. Department of State, letters will not be available from conference organizers after March 15, 2022.
If you meet the requirements, click here to request a letter from conference organizers to provide with your travel Visa application.
Q: What about the altitude?
A: Copper Mountain is at approximately 9,700′. The acclimatization process is inhibited by dehydration, overexertion, alcohol and other depressant drugs. Click here for a helpful page about Altitude Sickness and methods you can use to minimize it.
Q: Do you accept credit cards?
A: Yes, American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa are accepted forms of credit card payment for the conference.
Q: What is required for student registration?
A: Graduate and undergraduate students qualify for the “Student” rate. Student ID may be required to be presented when picking up your registration materials onsite.