All relevant posters will be accepted provided the presenter is registered and paid in full for the conference by June 1, 2015.
If you require assistance in obtaining a travel Visa, you must request assistance from the symposium chairperson no later than March 15, 2015. After March 15, 2015 travel Visa assistance will not be available.
Poster board specifications:
- All boards are double sided brown velcro
- 4 posters per board (2 each side) maximum
- Boards will be pre-numbered according to assigned poster numbers
- Maximum size of poster is 4′ x 4′ (unless alternate dimensions have been approved by the Symposia Chairperson)
- Pins or velcro are recommended for attachment
Poster install and removal:
- Posters can be put up starting at 1:00 pm on Sunday, July 26.
- A limited amount of push pins will be available.
- All posters must be removed by 12:00 pm on Thursday, July 30.
Poster Production & Delivery Service:
Symposium Posters is offering poster production and delivery service for the Rocky Mountain Conference on Magnetic Resonance. Using their online template, you can upload your poster content to be printed and waiting for you upon your arrival at the Rocky Mountain Conference on Magnetic Resonance. Click here to access information and to upload poster content. Order deadline is July 20, 2015.