The 63rd Annual Rocky Mountain Conference on Magnetic Resonance will take place August 4-8, 2024 at the Copper Conference Center in Copper Mountain, Colorado. The Rocky Mountain Conference on Magnetic Resonance is endorsed by the Colorado Section – American Chemical Society and the Society for Applied Spectroscopy.
The RMCMR features symposia on
2024 Conference Overview:
- Sunday, August 4 – Check-in, Workshops, Bruker Meeting
- Monday, August 5 – Oral presentations, Posters & Conference Reception
- Tuesday, August 6 – Oral presentations & Posters
- Wednesday, August 7 – Oral presentations, Posters, Conference Banquet & Awards Ceremony
- Thursday, August 8 – Oral presentations & Posters (ends at noon)